jeudi 23 avril 2009

Color/Beach Therapy (@Ozum)







Last weekend, I had a therapy day. In a good sense.
I went to my uncle's house in Noordwijk with Zumzum. All this light and colors and pure air ... OK I will stop here but truely, It was amazing. A color therapy. I know now why people come from so far away just to see the red tulips. And I understand now why red is the favorit color of my mother ! I have been there before, I have seen these fields before but biking between them, with the sun, friends and family ... And shooting every single flower was like shooting a piece of my life in Amsterdam.
What a poetric mood today :D
We went to the beach also, the smell of the sea has always a huge impact on me, just feeling like summer :) Too Cold to swim ( for Ozum ) 'cause you guys know me, I kinda already did it so ...
But soon , it will be the end of this all year, I starting to be nostalgic. That's maybe the reason for my inspirated mind.

3 commentaires:

nataloche a dit…

moi aussi j'aimerai voir la meeer

Julie a dit…

on a le droit de courir dedans ?? (je parle des champs de tulipes)

Nébo a dit…

commence pas à être nostalgique !! t'auras le temps de l'être plus tard ! ou on ne te laissera pas le temps de l'être quand on sera en coloc =p

je suis vraiment encore scotchée par ces champs de tulipes ! Julie a posé une très bonne question ! mdr