jeudi 23 avril 2009

YIHAAAAAAAAAAA




Did I told you guys that I am doing Horse Riding here in Amsterdam ?
Sounds crazy. It is actually.
I discovered at the beginning of the year that we could with the University have courses for really cheap IN THE CENTER on A'dam. So yeah, I am like a cow boy now. hehe

The " Manege " where I do that is particularly unbelievable and I would love to bring the people who wants out there 'cause YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SPOT. It is just like you stop the time, you get into another period and you start dreaming.

Ok, having lesson in dutch is not the easiest but you get really fast the specific words.
and all the ambiance around here is so "gezellig" the girls of the club team, the horses ... :p
So if one day you want to come with me, I am here !

1 commentaire:

Nébo a dit…

je serai trop pas douée à cheval je pense !! =D

hey tu maitrises un peu mieux l'hollandais au final ou pas? parceque l'anglais, ok on a compris que oui, mais le reste ?